...on the scenic New Hampshire Seacoast
FROM ROUTE 101 (East)
- Take the Rte-101 EAST exit towards PORTSMOUTH/SEACOAST, exit #7
- Merge on Rte-101 EAST
- Take the Rte-111 exit towards EXETER/NORTH HAMPTON, exit #12
- Turn Left on Rte-111 (Exeter Rd.)
- Continue onto HOBBS RD across the intersection bearing rightish up the hill.
- Turn Left on LAFAYETTE RD, which is Route 1.
- Turn Right at the light at Breakfast Hill (about 2 miles) on to WASHINGTON RD.
- Follow this for several miles into the center of town by the church.
- Contine left and continue past the fire station. The school will be on the left.
FROM I-95 (North or South)
Exit 5 to the Portsmouth Traffic Circle and Route 1, then follow directions below.
FROM SPAULDING TURNPIKE, ROUTE 4 OR 16
Continue to Route 1 through the Portsmouth Traffic Circle and follow the directions below.
Go 3.5 miles south of Portsmouth traffic circle on Route 1, turn left on Lang Road at Ralph's Trucks and the gas station (across from Putnam's Ski Shop), go to the end (about one mile), turn left on Washington Road, and the school is on the left.